Pak-o-bird African parrot: I wanted to share photos of my handsome African Grey Parrot Maverick who is 2.5 years old inside Pak o bird. I occasionally take him to my work with me which is on my same property but a different building. I used to use a cat cage that I have put a perch into.
He recently got a foot or beak caught in the cage somehow. I didn’t see what happened but heard him in a panic and it took him a while to calm down. I decided to go ahead and buy really good quality and beautifully designed backpack/carrier by “Pack-a-Bird”.
It has taken a week and a half to get him comfortable with it and be able to close it up with him in it (good thing he LOVES pistachios).
I am very, very happy with my purchase.
For those of you that may be wondering if it’s a good option, I think it’s wonderful. Here are a few photos.
The fleece cover has all the appropriate openings for straps and car seat attachment. There are two side zippers to allow the front piece to be rolled up to access the bird.
African Parrot Pak-o-bird
- Comes with 1 dragon wood perch and two 5 oz stainless steel cups
- Carried as backpack, front pouch, or shoulder bag and can be strapped to a car seat
- Perch position at 4″, 6″ and 8″ from floor
- Full features include an attachment for bird toys and a water bottle
- Easy to clean: with removable floor panel and can be unzipped to open flat
African Grey Pak-o-Bird