All you African Grey fans owners
All you Parrot fans owners
I wanted to share photos of my handsome Maverick who is 2.5 years old. I occasionally take him to my work with me which is on my same property but a different building. I used to use a cat cage that I have put a perch into.
He recently got a foot or beak caught in the cage somehow. I didn’t see what happened but heard him in a panic and it took him a while to calm down. I decided to go ahead and buy really good quality and beautifully designed backpack/carrier by “Pack-a-Bird”.
It has taken a week and a half to get him comfortable with it and be able to close it up with him in it (good thing he LOVES pistachios).
I am very, very happy with my purchase.
For those of you that may be wondering if it’s a good option, I think it’s wonderful. Here are a few photos.
Gold Color with Stainless Steel mesh
African Parrot Pak-o-bird
African Grey Pak-o-Bird
- Comes with 1 dragon wood perch and two 5 oz stainless steel cups
- Carried as backpack, front pouch or shoulder bag and can be strapped to a car seat
- Perch position at 4″, 6″ and 8″ from floor
- Full features include an attachment for bird toys and a water bottle
- Easy to clean: with removable floor panel and can be unzipped to open flat