Parrot comic: Parrot Cartoons from African grey directory – the world’s largest online collection of parakeet cartoons. Funny jokes With A bird Twist
Let’s have a laugh: Jokes
A lady buys a couple of Eclectus. One day, the couple flies outside and lands on a tree. The lady, therefore, asks her neighbor to fetch her two precious parrots. A few minutes later, he only returns with the female.
– Why did you leave my male in the tree? she asks, surprised.
– Because he didn’t seem quite ripe…
A pirate settles down at the bar of a tavern accompanied by his faithful parrot on his shoulder. He’s pretty badly messed up: a wooden leg, a hook in place of a hand, and an eye patch.
An intrigued young man comes and sits down next to him and begins a conversation that gently glides over the pirate’s infirmities. He ends up asking him how come he wears a wooden leg?
The pirate explains: “I was standing at the front of the ship and we were hit by a wave in the sea. A shark came and ripped my leg off. My men narrowly picked me up.”
-Wow! what an adventure!, said the young man. And your hand, it was also a shark that took it from you?
-Noonnn! to answer the pirate. It was several years ago, during a memorable battle against the English, that one of those bastards cut off my hand with a sword.
The young man is very surprised and says: “Look over there..your parrot who did that?
-In a way, replies the pirate. One day when I was lying quietly in my bed, Jaco who was in heat , regurgitated me in the eye…
“What, that’s all? exclaimed the young man! Parrot puking, no fantastic stories, no battles? A parrot vomits you into the eye and you lose it?
– You see… I wore my hook for the first time that day!
Funny Comics With A Parrot Twist #1 | Webcomic Dub
SOURCE: Funny Comic Dubs
He’s a guy visiting his buddy. He finds him playing chess with his parrot!!! After coming to his senses, the guy said:
– I can’t believe my eyes! This parrot is the smartest ever!!!
And the other answers:
– So… He’s not that smart: I beat him three times out of the five games we played together.
SOURCE: Funny Comic Dubs
He’s a guy trying to sell his parrot to his neighbor.
– My parrot can talk, I swear! And I’ll sell it to you for $200.
The neighbor replies:
– You don’t think you’ll make me believe that?
Then the parrot looked at the neighbor and said to him
tears running down its beak:
– Please, sir, buy me. This man is cruel, he
never feeds me, he never washes me, he never takes me for a walk, whereas I am the most cunning parrot in the world. I’ve done tricks in front of the greatest in this world, and I’ve even fought in the war and been decorated for my acts of bravery.
– Hey but he really speaks*!!!!! Why do you want to sell it for
-Oh… Because I’m fed up! He can’t stop lying!
The other day at the cinema, I was already seated when in front of me an old fellow settles down, with his parrot on the armchair next door! The film begins and I am surprised to hear the parrot cry in the saddest moments of the film and to hear it laugh out loud in
the funniest parts. At the end of the session, when the lights come back on, I go see the old man and I ask him:
– You have an extraordinary parrot: It really looks like he liked the film!
And the old man replies:
– Yes… Besides, I’m surprised because he didn’t like the book at all!
Three parrots, a French, a Polish and a Russian meet.
The French parrot says:
– Do you realize? This morning I had to scream for my vegetables!
The Polish parrot asks:
– What are vegetables?
The Russian parrot:
– Screaming, what is it?